National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2) :: Fort Lewis, Washington
February 2008 to August 2010
- Concepting, designing and hand-coding websites.
- Creating sites in the Drupal content management platform.
- Front-end development: designing and implementing the user interfaces for various T2 software products
- Concepting, designing and creating T2 branding elements (logos, signage, letterhead, various templates, etc.)
Creative Director and Owner
WootWorks.com :: Seattle, Washington
July 2006 to Present
- Sole proprietor of my own business providing concepting, design, web coding and flash programming/design services
Senior Interactive Art Director
Brand Content :: Boston, Massachusetts
April 2007 to November 2007
- Worked part-time providing design, web coding, flash programming/design and other services for Brand Content clients
Hill, Holliday, Connors, Cosmopulous, Inc. :: Boston, Massachusetts
March 2003 to July 2006
- Concepted, designed, coded and implemented a wide array of interactive projects for brands such as Dunkin Donuts, Budweiser (and Bud Light), Liberty Mutual and the Massachusetts State Lottery.
- Led teams of designers, copywriters and other art directors. Responsible for delivering projects on time and under budget.
- Worked closely with senior creatives, account executives and strategic planners to deliver creative that fit within the larger, integrated campaign.
Irma S. Mann Strategic Marketing, Inc. :: Boston, Massachusetts
October 1999 to August 2002
- Created Flash multimedia presentations for distribution on CD-ROM.
- Designed and animated web banners.
- Set up a Final Cut Pro non-linear video editing station. Edited short video projects for presentations and distribution online.
Sunset Advertising Group Inc. :: Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
November 1996 to June 1999
- Designed highly effective materials for all types of media from newspapers, magazines, brochures and posters to television and web advertising.
- Worked directly with clients on all phases of advertising and marketing from initial conception and budgeting through to the final product.
TCI Media Services :: Olympia, Washington
March 1992 to November 1996
- Design and motion graphics in a quick turnaround video production environment.
- Responsible for coordinating and working with clients on a one-on-one basis.
- Maintained, upgraded and recommended purchases for all of the Macintosh workstations.
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Evergreen State College, Olympia WA
Associate of Arts Degree, South Puget Sound Community College, Olympia WA
Dunkin Donuts, Liberty Mutual, Dell, TJMaxx, Budweiser, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Roomba, Cognos, Boston Globe, CVS, Fleet Bank, Massachusetts State Lottery, City of Boston, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, and many others.